Stakeholder Mapping & Management
Systematic and sustainable stakeholder communication for
companies, products and indications
- What are the relevant stakeholders for a company or product?
- How is the identification and ranking of stakeholders made?
- Which dependencies regarding to influence and relevance are there for stakeholders?
- Which programs and key messages should be transported?
- How can a company guide the identified stakeholders sustainable?
Module I: Stakeholder database and mapping
Module I is the essential base and includes the identification and description of the relevant company-specific or indication-specific stakeholders. Another additional option are stakeholder cards, which allow a clear overview of a database.
Module II: Stakeholder management
The stakeholder management includes an appropriate communication concept for the company-specific or indication-specific stakeholders, who have been defined by module I. The communication concept contains targets, instruments, programs and controlling.
Modul III: Stakeholder content
This module depicts in addition to module I and II the content of the stakeholder communication. Relevant fields of attention are framing, agenda setting, issue selling, key messages and key visuals.
For further information please click the following link: